Trip Jobe, Rand Inc. (North Fulton Business Radio, Episode 246)
Trip Jobe of Rand Inc. speaks with host John Ray on how to prioritize marketing spending, marketing metrics, omni-channel marketing and more. “North Fulton Business Radio” is produced virtually by the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® in Alpharetta.
Trip Jobe, CEO, Rand Inc.
Trip is the CEO of Rand Inc., a strategic marketing, analytics and measurement firm. Prior to joining Rand, Trip had a 20+year history leading brands and sales teams as VP Marketing, Neenah Paper and Kimberly-Clark and Director of Sales and Marketing at Oldcastle.
Having sat in both sales and marketing leadership roles for large and small firms, Trip is an ambassador for driving sales and marketing alignment to fuel growth. He’s also a firm believer in giving back and has been a mentor for YearUp, board member at the BMA and is a decades long basketball and baseball coach in Roswell. He welcomes you to reach out to him at email@example.com or connect on Linkedin.
To Connect With Trip:
- LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tripjobe/
Questions/Topics Discussed in this Show
- In today’s business environment – what’s the one place I should spend on marketing?
- How should I think about marketing my business?
- What is the most important marketing metric(s)?
- I hear omni-channel marketing a lot, what is that?
- How much should I spend on web adwords?
- What’s the latest and greatest social media for me to market on? Tik Tok?
- I don’t have time to develop a marketing strategy, can I just experiment?
- I’m a B2B brand, why do I need marketing?